Basic Leadership – Unleash The Leader Within Using NLP
Date Oct 25-26, 2017
Time 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Venue Advanced Global Institute of Learning Excellence (AGILE)
Block B3 Level 9, Leisure Commerce Square, No. 9 Jalan PJS 8/9,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46150 Malaysia
Once we become a leader, everything changes. What seemed familiar yesterday now appears totally new and different. may be even challenging. New activities, new reporting lines, new priorities – clearly, to become a leader can be daunting to some.
It all boils down to a shift in mindset enforced by changed environmental conditions. This shift in mindsets starts within us as we become aware of our own behavioral patterns and habits.
This programme below is thus designed to access inner resources within the upcoming or even matured leader and eliminate those obstacles that stand in the way of reaching the next level in career development.
- Create an organisational culture of high performance and be a self-motivated and empowered leader ready to take on the new leadership role
- Explain resistance in others and connect with them instantly to develop thriving relationships and manage stress, work under pressure and create emotional resilience and passion to succeed
- Get motivated in any situation to enjoy your work as a leader
- Develop trust in your abilities as a leader to manage yourself and others
- Walk the talk and become the leader that others want to follow
- Know what it takes to make changes within themselves to get back into a mindset of excellence
- Get a blueprint of success in your professional life
- Apply the concept of personal and professional boundaries
- Apply your body language in their communication with seniors and team members
- Manage conflict as a leader and gain buy-ins from resistant employees
Andreas & Najwa
Andreas is a Master Trainer of Asia Mind Dynamics and Certified Trainer for NLP, Hypnosis, NLP Coach and the Language and Behaviour Profile. He started his work in Malaysia in 1993 at UNDP in Prime Minister’s Department, assisting the government of Malaysia in developing a National Spatial Development Plan. Since then, has lived and worked in Indonesia, Singapore, and Malaysia but travelled across the region to execute regional and global projects. As an engaging speaker and motivator, he is also frequently invited to speak in many HR conferences around the world.
No Reviews found for this course.