A team needs to work in a unified, solid and well-planned manner to guarantee the success of a project. Teamwork is a cornerstone of organizational effectiveness.
Effective teamwork enhances the organization’s performance. It boosts morale and helps people to analyse and overcome operational challenges and competitions. A good team is much more than a collection of individual skills; it is a multiplier effect that creates synergistic result that is more than the sum of these skills. Additionally, it is one of the main sources of inspiration and motivation at the work place.
This BREAKING BARRIERS training-workshop is designed to assist the learners’ to develop their team working skills by identifying a common goal, knowing how to work jointly as a team and build an understanding of the necessary etiquette to boost team performance.
- Learn to identify the different types of teams and develop different strategies for leading them
- Recognise the different team development stages and behaviours
- Master techniques to manage teams at each stage of development, known as Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing and Adjourning
- Develop a range of great team building activities
- Gain strategies and techniques to ensure effective and productive team meetings
- Develop great team problem solving and facilitation skills
- Learn techniques to foster teamwork & create a supportive team culture
Certification of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.
|Module 1: Defining Success|
|Module 2: Types of Teams|
|Module 3: Forming|
|Module 4: Storming|
|Module 5: Norming|
|Module 6: Performing|
|Module 7: Perception & Results|
|Module 8: Effective Team Communication Principles|
|Module 9: Solving Problems as a Team|
|Module 10: Winning Through a Win-Win Mindset|
No Reviews found for this course.