Conflict is a normal and inevitable element in any working relationship. Conflict usually occurs due to differing needs, opinions, expectations, perspectives differences, conflicting ideas, principles, values or desires. Learning how to manage conflict is necessary for any organization and individual. When conflict is mishandled, it can have a negative impact on relationships, moral, teamwork and can lead to a decrease in productivity.
The reality of conflict is that in any human relationship it is inevitable, but if handled well, conflict provides a powerful avenue for significant growth.
This CONFLICT MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES training-workshop provides techniques for learners’ in any organization to resolve workplace conflict and build a common understanding and framework for working through challenging conflicting situations. Focusing on the Win-Win Approach using the three critical skills of conflict resolution – Negotiation, Assertiveness and Persuasion. The skills acquired will enable learners’ to quickly and effectively recognise, resolve and prevent negative conflicts.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the source, cause and types of conflict
- Master all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main approaches to conflict resolution
- Learn to apply conflict resolution approaches
- Learn how to use parts of the conflict resolution process to recognise and prevent conflict before it escalates
- Develop communication tools such as agreement frames and open questions
- Learn practical anger and stress management techniques
|Module 1: Introduction to Conflict Resolution|
|Module 2: Conflict Resolution Instrument|
|Module 3: Creating an Effective Atmosphere|
|Module 4: Creating Mutual Understanding|
|Module 5: Focusing on Individual Needs|
|Module 6: Getting to the Root Cause|
|Module 7: Generating Options|
|Module 8: Listening Actively|
|Module 9: Building a Solution|
|Module 10: Following Up|
No Reviews found for this course.