Did you know that self-awareness is one of the latest management buzzword? Why, you might ask?
The latest research suggests that when we are more self-aware:
- we can become more confident and more creative;
- we can make better decisions and communicate more effectively; and
- we become better workers and more effective leaders.
In this one-hour information-packed webinar, participants will learn
- why work experience and executive power can actually hinder self-awareness
- why self-reflection doesn’t always necessarily enhance self-awareness
- how to establish a low-cost in-house 360-profiling system based on their organization’s core values
About the Speaker
Edgar K. Tham is Singapore’s pioneer Sport & Performance Psychologist; he was employed by the Singapore government as its very first sport psychologist in 1995. Besides coaching elite Olympic athletes and World Champions, he has personally taught / trained business leaders, management staff, and high performing executives from numerous organizations and institutions across many industries.
Edgar is the developer of THE CORPORATE ATHLETE™ PROGRAMME: The Science of Maximizing Performance @ Work for SME’s in Singapore & Southeast Asia! This programme models after the high-performance strategies of Olympic Champions in mental toughness, performance fitness & performance nutrition!
He is currently an associate teaching faculty member in psychology and sports/PE at the Singapore University of Social Sciences. He is often cited in the media for his expertise in peak performance psychology and 360-profiling systems. He has been featured on ChannelNewAsia, JavaPos (Indonesia), Malaysia SME (Malaysia), SheRadio (Surabaya), The Business Times, The New Paper, The Straits Times, Radio 938 Live, and other popular magazines.
No Reviews found for this course.