Date May 19, 2017
Time 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Venue Advanced Global Institute of Learning Excellence (AGILE)
Block B3 Level 9, Leisure Commerce Square, No. 9 Jalan PJS 8/9,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46150 Malaysia
This second installment of a 2-part workshop offers basic yet practical knowledge for beginners of G Suite for Education (formerly Google Apps for Education) including Google Docs & Drive, Gmail, Group, YouTube, Classroom, Sites, Chrome, and Calendar. Besides technical skill training, the Google for Education Certified Trainer will share and discuss best practices to apply G Suite for Education in teaching and learning.
- Experience blended learning with Google Classroom as a student
- Apply the organisational benefits of Gmail for student-teacher-parent communication
- Use Google Calendar to subscribe event calendar and organise activities
- Experience the use of Google Hangouts to break classroom borders
- Access help and support from the Google community via Google Plus and GoogleGroup
- Create a Google Sites and reproduce sites design from examples given
- Explore the AGILE’s 32 Ways To Use G Suite for Education and apply to your work
- Discuss with each other about more ways to use G Suite for Education in teaching and learning
NG JOO HUI
Joo Hui’s experience in the education technology industry has been focusing on user and teaching experiences which goes together with the technology transformation process. He was certified as a Google Education Trainer during a project delivering the Chromebook Professional Development programme for teachers throughout Peninsular Malaysia. Since then, he is actively supporting the Malaysia’s GEG activities to promote the culture of learning and sharing among educators.
No Reviews found for this course.