Instructional and Rapid Interactive elearning Content Design
Date Oct 12, 2017
Time 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Venue Advanced Global Institute of Learning Excellence (AGILE)
Block B3 Level 9, Leisure Commerce Square, No. 9 Jalan PJS 8/9,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46150 Malaysia
The proposed workshop targets to train participants on basic instructional design principles. How they can deploy rapidly and creatively various interactive web and learning tools to engage students, empower collaboration, visualise/animate course content, and assess learning before/during/after learning sessions.
- Apply basic instructional design principles to your content
- Design graphics rapidly using PowerPoint
- Engage learners on any device using interactive web tools
- Facilitate collaborative learning spaces using social media, wikis and biogs
- Record screencasts using free screen-recording tools
- Animate content rapidly using cartoon and whiteboard animation tools
- Assess learning using interactive web tools
Hasnain is working as e-Learning Assistant Manager at International Medical University (IMU). He has more than 15 years’ experience with implementing e-learning in higher education. He has a passion for new technologies, social collaboration strategies and the impact they have on learning. He has done research in several key e-learning areas, including mobile collaborative learning, educational gaming, virtual classrooms and many more.
No Reviews found for this course.