Do you ever wish you could know what someone is thinking? Body language is a great way to gain insights into how others think and feel, as well improve your everyday communication with others.
THE BODY SPEAKS training-workshop is based on scientifically-backed research and is designed to teach learners’ how to read people’s nonverbal behaviour and improve their own.
Whether you are a business owner, parent, spouse, employee, human resources director, teacher or student, this training-workshop will change the way you interact with those around you.
Up to 93% of our communication is nonverbal. However, we often think about the words we say, not how we say them. In this training-workshop, we will review the face, the body and how it expresses emotions and even talk a little bit about the lie detection.
At one point you will be on a date, in a business meeting or in a negotiation and wish you know how to read body language. Invest the time in this training-workshop and you will be happy to have a leg up on your communication in the future.
- Learn how to translate common gestures into words
- Understand the difference between open and closed body language
- Learn how to avoid common body language mistakes
- Gain insight into the differences in body language between genders
- Understand the signals you are sending to others
- Learn the role facial expressions play in body language
- Learn how to use body language to strengthen your negotiations
- Understand how body language can expose deception
- Learn how to match words with movement to instil trust
Certification of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.
|Module 1: Getting Started|
|Module 2: Communicating with Body Language|
|Module 3: Reading Body Language|
|Module 4: Body Language Mistakes|
|Module 5: Gender Differences|
|Module 6: Nonverbal Communication|
|Module 7: Facial Expressions|
|Module 8: Body Language Business|
|Module 9: Lying and Body Language|
|Module 10: Improve Your Body Language|
|Module 11: Matching Words to Movements|
|Module 12: Packaging|
No Reviews found for this course.