|Introduction||In a highly competitive and uncertain marketplace, organisations’ success heavily depend on their ability to adapt to changes and the speed at which strategies are cascaded and rolled out.
Transformational leadership enables leaders to cast a vision of change, motivate teams to bring about change and harness commitment to achieve the goal for improved morale, performance & profits.
|Objectives||Learn more about :
· The need for change and why there is resistance
· The four leadership strategies in times of change
· The difference between leading through compliance and influence
· Becoming the transformational leader – growing through the 5 levels of leadership
· Building the world class team for transformation
|Programme Outline||Day 1
Part 1: Introduction – TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP
Part 2: The Transformational Process
Part 3: Managing Change & Defensiveness
Part 3: Managing Change & Defensiveness (Continue)
Part 4: The 5 Levels of Leadership
Part 5: Managing For High Performance & Results
Part 6: Becoming a Person of Influence- Coaching & Mentoring
No Reviews found for this course.