The type of problem with no known solution is called an inventive problem and may contain contradictory requirements. At a minimum, Altshuller felt a theory of invention should satisfy the following conditions:
- Be a systematic step-by-step procedure.
- Be a guide through a broad solution space to direct to the ideal solution.
- Be repeatable and reliable and not dependent on psychological tools.
- Be able to access the body of inventive knowledge.
- Be able to add to the body of inventive knowledge.
- Be familiar enough to inventors by following the general approach to problem solving.
TRIZ is rapidly gaining popularity as a robust methodology for defining and resolving difficult contradictions that stand as barriers to product, process and business innovation. As such, TRIZ isn’t only a tool for researchers and scientists, as it has been in the past. Today TRIZ Is used to generate creative solutions in a variety of corporate settings under a variety of circumstances.
- Explain TRIZ as a problem-solving methodology.
- Define the levels of innovation and explain their importance.
- Understand and explain psychological inertia.
- Identify and define problems in terms of contradictions.
- Resolve contradictions using the contradiction matrix theory, separation principles and the systems approach.
- Understand and practice a number of key TRIZ elements, such as:
- Zones of conflict.
- Functional analysis.
- Systems constraints.
- The ideal final result and ideality.
- The utilization of resources.
- Quality Personnel
- Participants are encouraged to bring problems and contradictions from their organizations and apply into the theories taught in class straightaway for solutions.
- The unique hallmark of all MYMC’s courses is that we do not teach in a vacuum as a detached system but highly interactive, engaging through lectures and exercises thus transferring knowledge and applicability.
- 2 days in-house – 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Training Fee – SBL Claimable (inclusive of training fees, materials and certificate of attendance).
No Reviews found for this course.