The reality of conflict is that in any human relationship it is inevitable, but if handled well, conflict provides a powerful avenue for significant growth.
This CONFLICT MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES training-workshop provides techniques for learners’ in any organization to resolve workplace conflict and build a common understanding and framework for working through challenging conflicting situations. Focusing on the Win-Win Approach using the three critical skills of conflict resolution – Negotiation, Assertiveness and Persuasion. The skills acquired will enable learners’ to quickly and effectively recognise, resolve and prevent negative conflicts.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the source, cause and types of conflict
- Master all six phases of the conflict resolution process
- Understand the five main approaches to conflict resolution
- Learn to apply conflict resolution approaches
- Learn how to use parts of the conflict resolution process to recognise and prevent conflict before it escalates
- Develop communication tools such as agreement frames and open questions
- Learn practical anger and stress management techniques