With the Executive Certificate in Value-Added Management, learners’ will be provided with a foundational understanding of strategy, marketing, finance, people management, organisational change and the way these functions integrate for organisational success.
Workplace ethics will help learners’ in defining the workplace environment ethics, reporting unethical conditions, understanding the serious effect of unethical behaviour and differentiating ethics in the workplace and personal morality.
This Executive Certificate in Value-Added Management will help managers become inspirational with their management. Inspirational management is about energising and creating a sense of direction, purpose, excitement and momentum to perform better. It involves energising individuals to strive towards a compelling vision of the future by embracing and embodying values in all aspects of work.
- Lead with a broader perspective
- Increase managerial impact
- Build robust, resilient teams
- Understand what ‘business ethics’ is
- Learn how to make ethical decisions
- Understand your business and social responsibilities
- Learn how to balance personal and organizational ethics
- Learn when to “blow the whistle”
- Be able to identify unethical behaviours
- Create and implement strategic direction
Upon completion of this certification, learners’ will be awarded with the Executive Certificate in Supervisory Skills Development from the Society of Business Practitioners, United Kingdom.