“Motivation is the art of getting people to do what you want them to do because they want to do it.” Dwight D. Eisenhower
Learning how to motivate your people professionally with maturity and respect will help you to create a more productive, stable and effective team. Highly motivated staffs are usually more creative and open to new ideas and opportunities. Regardless of how it is characterised, it is important to get the right balance in order to ensure that you have a motivated workforce.
This MOTIVATION TO RISE ABOVE & BEYOND training-workshop provides learners’ with the skills development in the various methods of staff motivation such as the object-oriented theory, the expectancy theory, goal setting, assessing personality types and using individualised motivators to create a group of confident and highly motivated staff.
- Explain motivation
- Apply effective methods of staff motivation
- Interpret and discuss the psychological theories behind employee motivation
- Develop plans for more effective team motivation
- Understanding and making allowances for different personality types
- Set clear and defined goals as part of the motivation process
- Identify specific challenges to workplace motivation & learn how to address them
- What to do when staff are de-motivated
- Keeping yourself motivated
Certification of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.