Changing people’s behaviours can be done in one of two ways, generally speaking. You can force behaviour change through management decree or you can change the mindsets of people so that their thinking results in new desired behaviours.
Both approaches have been used by leaders at different organizations. Not surprisingly, altering mindsets is more effective at sustaining over the long term. The drawback is that it takes additional time and effort to properly effect a change in mindset.
Do not underestimate the power of a positive mindset, as it has the potential to change performance by creating a self-fulfilling prophecy.
This SHIFTING MINDSET FOR BEHAVIOURAL CHANGE training-workshop is designed to help the various generations to bridge their gaps. Behaviours Drive Results, but Mindset Drives Behaviour.
- Make decisions about using persuasion versus manipulation
- Use Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely (SMART) goals
- Identify specific challenges to workplace motivation and learn how to address them
- Interpret Kolb’s Learning Cycle and discuss how to engage differently
- Find common ground among the different generations
- Test the waters through role playing
- Learn techniques to foster teamwork & create a supportive team culture
Certification of Learning
Upon completion of this training-workshop, learners’ will be awarded with a Certificate of Learning.